Loose Straight Jeans
Julius is 184cm tall and is wearing Size 32/32.
The 'Made in Japan' Collection offers a unique product with no direct competition in terms of quality, price point and a ‘Made in Japan’ provenance. Accommodating the more traditional aspects of the premium Japanese denim collection, the Loose Straight Jeans is made from a 12.5oz Yoshiko Left Hand Denim Fabric.
- 12.oz Yoshiko Left Hand Denim
- 100% Cotton
- Loose Straight Fit
- High Rise
- Contrasted Stitchings
- 100% Pulp Paper Patch on Back
- Button Fly
- 5-Pocket Denim
- Made in Japan
- Item Number: I030696_01_KR
Each denim product will naturally undergo color fading over time, a result of the unique indigo dyeing process. To maintain the lifespan of your Jeans:
- Wash only when necessary. When washing, always heed the care instructions provided on the care label.
- Wash inside out, separately or with similar colors.
- Be cautious with light-colored surfaces and clothing; denim may bleed when wet or dry.
- Loss of colour will diminish and eventually stop after several washes
- May shrink up to 3%.