Julius is 184cm tall and is wearing Size 32/32.
The Nashville is a true classic, remaining unchanged for the last twenty years. A traditional straight leg and a high rise, designed to be worn high on the hips. Once an integral part of the Japanese collection, the Edwin Europe team adopted this style when it was discontinued over ten years ago. The traditional five-pocket style is the only pair of Edwin jeans to use the original leather patch and woven label on the back pocket.
- 14oz Japanese Red Listed Selvage Denim Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Straight Leg
- High Rise
- Tanned Leather Patch on Back Waistband
- Mixed contrasted Stitching
- Button fly
- 5-Pocket Denim
- Made in Tunisia
- Item Number: I005010_01_99
Each denim product will naturally undergo color fading over time, a result of the unique indigo dyeing process. To maintain the lifespan of your Jeans:
- Wash only when necessary. When washing, always heed to care instructions provided on the care label.
- Wash inside out with similar colors.
- Be cautious with light-colored surfaces and clothing; denim may bleed when wet or dry.
- Loss of colour will diminish and eventually stop after several washes.
- May shrink up to 3%.