Eddy is 185cm tall, weighs 70 kg and is wearing Size 32/32.
The Nashville is a true classic, remaining unchanged for the last twenty years. A traditional straight leg and a high rise, designed to be worn high on the hips. Once an integral part of the Japanese collection, the Edwin Europe team adopted this style when it was discontinued over ten years ago. The traditional five-pocket style is the only pair of Edwin jeans to use the original leather patch and woven label on the back pocket.
- Made in Tunisia
- Straight Fit
- Button Fly
- High Rise
- 5 pocket
- Japanese Selvedge
- Fabric from Kurabo Mills in Okayama Japan
- Edwin Katakana branded Ivory vegetable tanned leather patch on back waistband
- Mixed contrasted stitching pack
- 14oz Red Listed Selvage Denim
- 100% Cotton
- Item Number: I005010_01_99
Every Denim product will lose colour. This is caused due to the special indigo dyeing process. After several washes, the loss of colour will diminish and eventually stop.
- Wash seperately and always Inside-Out
- Pay attention when sitting on light coloured surfaces
- Be careful when wearing light coloured Clothing or Footwear
- Body warmth may also cause colour loss