Robert Beatty Sweat
The Robert Beatty Sweat is a classic regular fitting sweatshirt with the all typical traits you’d expect, including a U-insert on the neck and ribbed crew neck, cuffs and hem, with a print on the front and on the sleeve referring to the work of Robert Beatty, American artist and musician.
Robert Beatty is a Lexington, Kentucky-based artist and musician known primarily for his prolific work in the field of contemporary album cover artwork. Robert has designed well over 100 record covers for the likes of Tame Impala, Kesha, The Flaming Lips, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Weeknd and countless others.
- Made in Portugal
- Garment washed
- Front and sleeve print
- Regular Fit
- Heavy Unbrushed Felpa, 350g
- 100% Cotton
- Item Number: I031887_89_67
- Delivery within 4-7 working days
- Free Shipping on orders over GBP 100
- No additional taxes or duty charges
- 14 Days Free Returns
- Payment via Credit Card or PayPal
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping and Return Policy